1) Do you offer free consultation?
Yes, our consultation is free. We take the time to learn about your business and study your customers’ demographics, as well as your competitors’. Learning about your business and your customers helps us create the website you need for your business.
2) How much does it cost to build a website?
We need to know your needs first before we can quote a price. Email us what your project needs are and we will email or call you back to set up a free consultation. Such things as:
- For what kind of business is the website for?
- Do you currently have a website? What’s the URL?
- What kind of pages do you want?
- Any color themes in mind? (Or we can see what’s best.)
- Give us some examples of websites you would like and which parts of those websites you want to be made similar for your website.
- Do you currently have a logo or want us to design you one?
3) Do you offer ongoing monthly/quarterly/yearly website updates?
Yes, we do. Work is based on how many hours it takes to complete your update project needs.
4) Will I be able to update the site myself?
If you simply want to be set up with a new website and then update it yourself, than yes! Most of our clients prefer WordPress. During the consultation, we can recommend which Content Management System is best for you.
5) What forms of payment are accepted?
We will send you an invoice to start the project. We accept payment via check, bank check, cashiers check, money order, PayPal, and by credit card via phone using Square (https://squareup.com/).